Monday 14 December 2015

King of Fuji Musicians New Generation, Alhaji Sulaimon Alao 'Malaika' Adekunle has won Best Fuji Music Personality of the Year award 2015.



The Super Star crooner won this category of award above other contemporary rivals in Fuji Music. In the award that was held at Renaissance Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos saw lots of personalities who went away with many awards.


However, Omoba Damilare, the pioneer of Nigeria Impact Awards revealed that the reason Malaika won the award is due to his creative in the Fuji Music industry. 

" Aside his Fuji Music as a genre, Malaika can switch to Gospel, Afro Pop and Contemporary music. He is an entertainer and talented musician. For a while, there has not been Fuji musician who can delivered like him", Damilare said.


"This is why he won because many people have been asking us to show the yardstick we used to select our winners".

After Malaika received the award, he said that he gives thank to God Almighty for the opportunity of life and creativity.

"It has been handwork. I give God the glory. I thank God for the talents he gave me. I appreciate music buffs the voted me. i vow not to let my fans down. I urge everybody to watch out for my new album coming up. It is already titled Original", Malaika who just returned from Dubai for Independence said.

It would be recalled that Malaika released two albums this year, Ogbon Ati Ete featured Alhaji Sauti Arewa. And Iya Mi featured five female singers of our time.

No comments: