Thursday 23 April 2015

Bow Wow Explains Why Him And His Partner Lives At His Mother's Basement



Rapper/Actor Bow wow recently got engaged to Love and Hip Star, Erica Mena. Since Bow finish 106 & Park he's been living between LA and Atlanta. While in Atlanta though hr lives at his mum's basement and tongue has been wagging why will the super star move him and his fiancee to his mum's basement in Atlanta. Bow did an interview with People Magazine, where he addressed the talk of the town.... 
It just makes sense. First of all the house is too big but i want to make sure my mom is comfortable forever
I remember when I first moved to Atlanta and Jermain Dupri has the same situation. He took part of the house and his mom has the while resr of it. I said then that I wanted to have the same set up
It's like I have a condo downstairs. I've had 100 people there and my mom has been asleep and has never heard the music, screaming, laughter, or drinking. I mean full blown house parties downstairs while she is in the bed asleep. So I'm staying right here.
 
There's time where I will be down there for three days and we don't see each other so is like I'm out of town even when am here. dont have to get in the car and drive anywhere to see her. I just come upstars and say, "What's up Mom.

His fiancée, Erica Mena, said the following to a radio station, Hot 97.
That's his house in Atlanta. That's the manin fort for his side. My main fort for my side is in Miami.  So we opened the doors to the ATL fort. I have my original place, and  he has his mom, I have my mom. We set up shop before we were together.
Where do you guys spend most of your timeLA, We just got rid of New York place so now it's official. it's LA. Before we had LA and New York
Even after Bow explained himself and gave reasons. Some fans still don't think is appropriate. A fan even called him out on it, and Bow saidto him, in his word.....

I live in LA. When I say basement MY BASEMENT...3 bed rooms 10 person movie theatre a full work out room full kitchen...massage room damn would you leave? By the way theres two levels I can keep going. This is aint stunt. This facts

No comments: