Wednesday 6 May 2015

Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriend Sues Him For $20M, She Accused Him Of Giving Wrong Account Of A Crime He Already Went Jail For.



Floyd Mayweather was found guilty of assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris, in 2010, he was jailed for the assault. However, he recently did an interview with Katie Couric prior to his Manny Fight, she quizzed him about the assault incident, Mayweather said Harris was on drug that day, a statement Josie wasn't happy about. She has filled a $20M lawsuit against for lying that she was on drug.
Oh, honey, when I said I was going to do Floyd Mayweather, they said, “He beats them women up,” and “He doesn’t care about women,” and all that. I think I heard that about you before I heard about how great you are. 
Floyd: Okay, I just want to say, what I do for a living, I’m in a contact sport, right? And if they say someone had bodily harm done to ‘em, since I’m already a fighter, before even giving me a chance, they’re going to say. “He’s guilty.” Now, restraining a woman that’s on drugs and alcohol, have I ever done that? Yes, from going crazy.

No comments: