Tuesday 7 July 2015

SURGICAL PICTURES!! Ace Comedian, Julius Agwu Undergoes Brain Surgery In The U.S


Comedian Julius Agwu underwent a brain surgery in the U.S following a seizure session at his home in Lekki according to Yes International Magazine. 

It all started when the ace comedian had seizure at home in Lekki, his wife and their domestic staff battled to save his life. He was raced to the family hospital in Lekki, Lagos and luckily a Doctor was on call. He was successfully stabilised, he then went to the U.S immediately after that where he was diagnosed with brain tumour. Doctors wasted no time to commence his 4 hours long surgical operate. He has recovered and has returned home after much rest in the U.S post operation.



According to the Yes International Magazine report he's preparing for his 10th annual Crab Ya Ribs Show in London, a sign that can only mean one thing -he's getting better.

Before now rumour had it that he had kidney, liver or cancerous related ailment, he has confidently debunk the rumour. Though if you have seen Julius Agwu in recent times you can tell that he was incessantly loosing weight, he also attributed attributed the physical changes to the brain tumour.  

Excerpts from his interview:
I was always thinking about what would become of his wife and children should anything go wrong.
“Onyeoma, I no go lie to you, na dem I just dey think about. But like I said earlier, it’s God at work. I want to thank everybody who supported me in one way or the other. Those that were praying for me and all that.
I’m planning a thanksgiving where I will still tell the full story. But for now, I just want to thank God and my wife. Onyeoma! My wife tried. 
The day I had the seizure, she put her finger in my mouth and I bit it…All the vomit; the mess; she was the one brushing and bathing me on the bed and clearing and cleaning them. IB really, really tried for me”.

Julius Agwu in recent times | Pre-Surgery

Julius Agwu Less Than A Year ago


Photo Credit | Yes International Magazine

Photo Credit | Yes International Magazine

Photo Credit | Yes International Magazine

Julius Agwu (L) Post Surgery | Photo Credit | Yes International Magazine

No comments: