Saturday 25 July 2015

WWE Terminates Hulk Hogan Contract Following Repeated Use Of N-Word In A Leaked Audio

A transcript of an interview of Hulk Hogan surface online where the former WWE wrestler repeatedly use the N-Word as he described the dating life his daughter, Brooke Hogan.

'I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f**king n****rs. But then when it comes to nice people and s**t, and whatever.'
He continued: 'I mean, I'd rather if she was going to f**k some n****r, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!
'I guess we're all a little racist. F***king n****r.'

WWE has responded to his racial remarks by cutting all ties with the WWE legend and terminated his contract. He's no longer listed on the WWE Hall Of fame, and a search of his merchandise on WWE shop online returns with an 'error message'

WWE Official statement...


WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (a.k.a. Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

Hulk Hogan exclusively told People's Magazine that...




"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it," Hogan said in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE.



Popular Posts

Yahoo Yahoo Boys Celebrates The Death Of Alhaji Gay, A Police Imposter!


No comments: