Thursday 19 November 2015

Oprah Winfrey Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Get Married

On OWN's "SuperSoul Sunday” with writer Shonda Rhimes the writer of "Scandal" and "How To Get A Way With Murder" The pair discussed why they do not want to get married. Oprah revealed why she never got married. Her and her long time boyfriend Stedman were suppose to get married in 1993 but this is what transpired....
"The moment he asked me to marry him I was, like... 'Now I actually have to get married?' I was supposed to do a book at the same time and the wedding and the book were happening around the same time. We were on our way from the book party and Stedman said he did not want to have his wedding disturbed by all these people asking me about the book (which I ended up not doing)," Oprah says. "I said, 'OK. All right. So he said, 'We should just postpone this wedding. I said, 'OK.' And that was it. We have never discussed it again.

"The truth is I do not want to be married"
Mother of three Shonda Rhimes on the other hand said she doesn't want to be married she doesn't want a husband in her house, I don't know what it. I like dating, she added.

No comments: