Thursday 12 May 2016

Sinkhole Partially Swallows Man's Car In South London

 A seven-seater Vauxhall Zafira was left on the road in Greenwich, South London by Ghazi Hassan, who was visiting his brother on Wednesday night.

Mr Ghazi’s brother, Abdul Ahmadzai, said: ‘He left it here last night after he came round with his wife. He’s on his way here now.’

Mr Ahmadzai added: ‘I woke up very surprised. The police were here about 4am so I came outside and saw the car – they said it was in a hole. I thought “There’s nothing I can do” and went back to sleep.


‘I just woke up again now.’



Nature hasn't been fair to the UK recently. Another sinkhole surface in South East London just days after one surface Plumstead, South London. We can't really complain much about mere sinkhole as long as no life is lost. Some countries have it worse. 

May 4 Sinkhole in Plumstead, South London on a brand new housing estate


No comments: