Tuesday 14 April 2015

Comedian Akpororo Finally Apologise For His Rape Joke


Comedian Akpororo has apologised for his rape joke at AY show few days ago . The joke was considered to be insensitive and absolutely soulless to rape victims. But he has done the needful and apologise, we don't know yet whether the apology is welcomed or not, we have to wait for the court of public opinion.  The joke though is absolutely insensitive and not funny at all we have to say!

See his apology and the rape joke.






“I was travelling in a bus and saw a girl in the same bus. I was trying to ask her out but she didn’t agree. Soon, armed robbers stopped the bus, collected all our valuables and asked me to strip. Then they pointed a gun at the girl and asked her to strip too. Then they ordered me to have sex with her from behind at gun point. At the end, I enjoyed it so much that I started saying thank you to the armed robbers.”

No comments: