Sunday 12 April 2015

Moet Abebe Just Admitted To Be Lying About Her Engagement.



Few months ago, Moet Abebe, the voluptuous Soundcity employee revealed that she was engaged, she posted a picture of herself wearing an engagement ring inciting that she said YES! We were too quick to believe it was an engagement proposal YES, while it could have been "Yes I Am A Liar" We got her lies confused for a real engagement proposal.

Well  she just admitted in a new interview that she's lair and we are not quite sure whether to forgive her or not. Just because you are beautiful doesn't make you a wife material, you deceived us, and we dey para. You need to behave yourself Moet, a cool geezer may have come along if you didn't lie to the public. 

Maybe she was indeed engaged but Dangote trailer came between her and her Bae, and she's too embarrass to say it. How do you tell the story that your fella took back the ring. She likes instagram picture a lot, maybe she borrow the ring for an instagram picture, you can't put it past her. lol

Are you in a relationship at the moment?

No.
What’s your kind of man?

Hardworking. I don’t necessarily want to date anyone in the industry. I don’t judge people that do. But for me and the type of commitment I’m looking for, if I’m to get into a relationship, I’m intending to get married to the person.

So I need someone that’s really focused and fully committed. I’m not really about the physical appearance, I’m more concerned about what you’re bringing to the table as regards my future, children’s future and all. Basically, I want someone who’s hardworking, has his head screwed up properly, who’s making his money and is basically responsible.
          You don’t think you can find him in the industry?
I didn’t say I can’t, but I’m not looking in the industry.
Borrow pose/returned ring

No comments: