Wednesday 1 April 2015

This Is The First Birthday Am Celebrating With Lots Of Money In My Bank Account -Skales



We all know Skales from when he got signed to EME and the  music drought he had over there, not one hit single to his name except if you want to consider his 2011 single, Mukulu, a hit. The shake body crooner has been in the game for quite a while now through thick and thin he always had his head up. We have to be honest when EME dropped him from the label we wasn't surprise, we saw it coming, he wasn't making them any money whereas his colleague,  Wizkid, has blown through the roof.  After EME he have since move on and doing well, he has hits records now and drives a Ford Jeep.

Its his Birthday today and the rapper/singer took to instagram to share his gratitude to and how he's better off financially now with lot of side attractions. We are very happy for him because he's a hard-worker, and he deserve it. Happy Birthday Boy! See his instagram caption

  

"By this time last year I was at a hotels balcony I told God all I wanted was success....and honestly he blessed me..everyone dat knows ma story can see how obvious this blessings are...I keep rising everyday🙏🙏!!! This is the first birthday am celebrating with lots of money in my bank account and Alota side attractions hehe...God has been so faithful to me and am very grateful...happy 24th birthday to me...I love yall!!! Ma debut album MAN OF THE YEAR is gon be out hopefully this month....am so BLESSED !!!!"


Skales and Timaya in front of his Ford Jeep

No comments: