Wednesday 3 June 2015

Britney Spears' Exes Justin Timberlake And Kevin Federline Are Now Friends

Britney Spears might just be the human image of peace sign because two of her exes are friends and are hanging out playing golf. Britney dated former NSYNC member, Justin Timberlake in the 1990s, and in 2004 she got married to Kevin Federline, a former back-up dancer for Justin Timberlake.  Federline's marriage to Britney Spears ended in 2006 after she filed for divorce for irreconcilable differences.

Federline revealed to US Weekly today, 3 June, 2015 that he's friends with Justin that they hang out and even plays golf with him. He also said 'In the beginning when [Britney and I] first got together, it was awkward and I felt bad – I felt like maybe I should have called [Justin] and talked to him,' Kevin said. 'But I didn't have his number.'