Tuesday 2 June 2015

Woman Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin - She Wanted To Do Something Different

58-year-old Jenny Buckleff surprised guests when she showed up in a coffin adorned with a grim reaper for her own wedding. She got married to Christopher Lockett, 51 of Stoke-On-Trent in Wales. The  ecstatic new bride had the coffin bike driven in honour of his brother, a bike lover.

Jenny, a former parlour worker and qualified embalmer and a current employee of BET365 - a betting company, said. 'I just wanted to do something a little bit different! Instead of turning up in a horse-drawn cart, I thought I'm going to turn up in a coffin.
'I almost didn't tell Chris but in the end I spilled the beans about three weeks before.
'He was a bit surprised but he said as long as I was happy he would go with the flow.
'What more could I ask for from a new husband?!
Jenny's daughter, Jade Meads, 27, said: 'The coffin (pictured) was a bit strange, but my mum is never normal. I thought she was joking at first.'

More pictures after the cut






Photo Credit: Caters News Agency