Thursday 24 September 2015

UK:Iranian Man Walks Into Manchester Police Station To Beg For Deportation

25-year-old Iranian man, Arash Aria, walked into the Police station claiming to be illegally residing in the UK for ten years. He pleaded with the police to facilitate his deportation to Iran because he's tired of the city's violence and rudeness. Immigration were called in and upon proper scrutiny it was found that he in fact have an Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, and was released 2 hours later.  
Explaining his actions last night, the former waiter said he was struggling to find work and could not ‘achieve his dreams’ in his adopted city – where he lives in a tower block. 
He said: ‘The people of Manchester have not been welcoming. It’s words, violence... many things. I try to ignore people but I’m fed up now. I don’t get the respect I should here.

‘I try to be friendly and polite. But they just laugh at me because I am foreign and look at me strangely.’
 
He added: ‘I used to work as a waiter and a barman but now people won’t give me shifts – for no reason. 
‘I am on benefits but I don’t want that. Everyone wants to work, to have a dream but I can’t achieve my dreams here.













No comments: