Tuesday 17 November 2015

Charlie Sheen Confirms He Is HIV Positive

Do you remember the Bi-winning guy? Charlie Sheen? Well the homey just confirmed he got the big boy running in his blood stream. He is HIV positive. "I am here to admit that I am HIV positive" but said it was "impossible that he would have passed HIV on to anyone else. He made the revelation on a TV show where he appeared with his Doctor Robert Huizenga who said he's healthy and his viral load is undetectable because he takes daily medication that suppresses the viral load.

"I have to put a stop to this onslaught, this barrage of attacks and of sub-truths," he said, adding he was diagnosed four years ago.

"I trusted them, they were in my inner circle and thought they could be helpful. My trust turned to their treason," he said, adding a prostitute took a picture of his medication and threatened to sell it to newspapers.

"I think I release myself from this prison today," he said.

No comments: