Thursday 19 November 2015

I Can't Let Kanye West And Kim In My House, I will Seriously Stab Myself. - Kylie Jenner

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are being forced to move out of their home because of ongoing renovation that have now reach their bedrooms and bathrooms. They were advised to move out for the completion of the construction works. Kris Jenner who once allow the family to live in her home during the early stages of their house renovation was very hesitant this time when Kim expresses the idea of moving back in. Kylie who lives in a $2.7 Million mansion said NO!!

The convo below.

Kim...

'So I just went over my house stuff and guess who has to move out?' 'Kanye and I are on the final stages of the construction on our home and they've advised us that we should move out so they could do our bedroom and our bathrooms now.'

Kylie...
'I would seriously stab myself.

Kim...
'C'mon Kylie, I would do that for you. I'm going to ask Kanye if he's into that idea.

Kylie fires back: 'Nobody is staying at my house.

Kim....
'I don't understand why they're being so rude and dramatic. They should like want to cater to a pregnant woman.'

Photo Credit: Splash News

No comments: