Thursday 26 November 2015

Meet The 19-Year-Old Girl That Only Date Sugar Daddies

19-year-old Clover Pittilla is a medical student that isn't interested in young men her age. She says all young men are interested in is sex, who wants that, She added. Though her relationships with sugar daddies are usually casual and beneficial, she enjoys expensive outings, dinner and gifts. 

The youngest she has ever dated is a 32 year old man, her men ranges up to 73 year-olds with no limit in fact. She gets shower with expensive gifts and money. Funny enough her parents are fully aware of her lifestyle and are fully in support of it.

“Mum was shocked at first and so was dad. But they eventually got their head around it all, and actually have a laugh about some of the stories I come home with.

They’re proud I have independence, they’re happy I can take care of myself.”


What she have to say about heart break....


“At least if a sugar daddy breaks my heart, I can cry into a brand new pair of Manolo Blahniks.”

No comments: