Sunday 19 April 2015

Am A Vegetarian But People Don't Believe Me - Skales




Who knew Skales is a vegetarian. We didn't, did you? It may not be surprising that some people don't believe. One rarely find vegetarian in Nigeria, that's why is unbelievable.

The rapper/ Singer firmly said he's a vegetarian in a TV interview with Cool TV, this disclosure was a surprise to the interviewers just as much as it is to the audience.

Read an excerpt from the TV interview.




What's your favourite meal.
Is funny is just rice and beans, and another thing is that am a vegetarian actually but people don't believe.

Ok, Hold On when you say you are a vegetarian, what don't you eat.
I no dey chop chicken, meat, fish, all those animal related thing.

You never eat am all your life?
I never ate it all my life, I try to test it but am not use to am na. The worse one is fish, if I smell fish in food I feel like throwing up, so I just keep it away from me.

You've never tried sweet fried chicken, and you are a black person:
No No

No comments: