Friday 17 April 2015

I Left The Government House Before Election Because Of Juju - Gov. Abiola Ajimobi




The word on the street in Oyo State is that Gov. Ajimobi left the government residence because he was scared of imminent defeat because Oyo state doesn't  re-elect governor for second term. The governor has come out to debunk the rumour and told his side of the story as to why he left the government house and move to his private residence before election.

“Every morning, I always go out on exercise. If you know the Government House very well, it has many interchange, popularly called `orita’, I see all kinds of sacrifices (ebo) placed in all these junctions.’’
“Worried by these developments, some of you my Alfas here advised me to move out of the Government House to render their evil plots useless,’’
he said.

No comments: