Thursday 9 April 2015

Instagram Girls Are Sexually Deceiving Says Pretty Mike Of Club Uno As He Shares His Sexual Encounter With One.


This is a very funny story that we will let you read in text as written by the victim himself without any edit. Pretty Mike is the C.E.O Or Manager Of Club Uno in Ikeja, Lagos. He took to social media to share his sexual encounter with an instagram chick that posts pictures of herself that are very sexually provocative, and that depicts a freak.

The girl carry back she carry front according to Mike which got him thinking he just bagged a sexual adventure but he was wrong so wrong lol

The club owner took to social media to share his ordeal and the very sexually frustrating incident that left  him with blue balls which prompt the call he made to his main chick to help sort-out his sexual problem. Mike Got washed!!


His Story

Confession Wednesday !! All ths girls on IG deceiving boys..Posting Pic like this( d pic above) n making us think dey r Nutty, I have realized that d only place dey can be Nutty is in their mind n on dere IG page,Not with a human being,Most of ths gals r even Virgins🙊It's hard to believe yea ? Now listen to my story💥. "Recently I hooked up with one of my IG crush.She sent me a Dm,I went tru her Pics.I was shocked wth wot I saw, she got d Package🔥, walahi🙌 Ravishingly classy n beautiful,tongue,nose n Navel pierce.She was d complete Package😍😍... I was so hard that I replied her,we got talking! Naturally she billed me n as a pay master I paid up front💃later we met to now praticalize all we spoke about..I tot she was a Freak,coz of all she bragged about how she will Fuck me till I get into coma ! When I wanted to go down on her, she said I shld wait..Then as she undressed, I brought out my equipment(d£$k) 🍆wen she saw it, she shouted. i was high so I didn't understand y she shouted.she said she left her phone in her car n she remembered she had to make a call.i said ok n she left, d next tin I heard was an engine noise.I came out n I saw d gal zooming like her house was on fire...I was confused, I immediately cald her n she started abusing me on phone tht I don't hve human sympathy n she tot I loved her😂, Ah!! I asked her Y she was abusing me n she cut d call n blocked me on IG n hasn't picked my call since den.She left her shoes at my place n she doesn't want to cum for it,she left me wth Blue Ball,I was forced to ask my main madam to come over😂..But it's ok. It's Sad that after deceiving d general Public on D Gram, when dey can't actually do nothing!! Dey can't even give a Head yet dey have Duck lips 👄..what r those lips 4 ?And dey got mad ass,what is d Ass 4 ? Wearing fitted cloths n sampling on IG ? 5 mins of doggy dey start crying my Womb! My Womb! I don't believe all ths pic anymore, I won't Tag her.but I will keep her shoe n hope she reads this n come back or call me 0803051939 #PrettyMikeBlogComingSoon #nuttyWednesday #FakeIsTheNewReal 👅


Pretty Mike Pose Next To His Acura with Private plate

No comments: