Monday 13 April 2015

Pictures Of Kanye West Arriving Jerusalem To Baptise His Daughter.




Kanye West after the Swan lake stunt left Armenia for Jerusalem with Kim Kardashian for the baptism of their daughter, North West in the holy land. Kanye West is a proud Christian, is not hard to tell if you know him when he first came out. He wore Jesus pieces like his life depended on it, and reference Christ a lot on his early days music.  In an interview on Kris Jenner's (Kim Kardashian's mum) show before it was cancelled, he referenced his religion when he was ask about his Jesus bracelet.

On His 'What Would Jesus Do' Bracelet: "I'm a Christian. That's what's on my mind. It's important to me that I grow and walk and raise my family with Christian values. I don't know if that's right to say on TV."
So the baptism of North West is making sense.







No comments: