Saturday 11 April 2015

Singer Cynthia Morgan Wants You To Know That Her Breast Is 100%

Cynthis Morgan
The singer has been getting a lot of backlash lately because of her sudden change. The German juice singer suddenly became fairer with bigger tits within a short space. This unusual transformation is what got people talking and suspecting she may have lighten her skin and resulted to surgical breast enlargement.

People also thinks she has become erotical too following her transformation.Truthfully though since she's become lighter with bigger tits her confidence level has gone up, you can measure that through her instagram post and reaction to criticism. Her post has become sultry too, a conclusion she denies.



She released a statement debunking the rumour surrounding her new tits.  See before and after pictures of her below, and the brand new tits, you be the judge. Enough said!!
 “I did not do a boob’ job. My breasts are 100 per cent real. They are natural. For me, I don’t see them as erotic pictures. I only posted a picture of my cleavage because it is what I felt like doing at that time. I was not doing it to tease anybody; I was just playing and having fun. It was nothing serious.”


Cynthia Morgan Before
Cynthis Morgan Before

Cynthia Morgan Now

Cynthia Morgan Now

Cynthia Morgan Now






No comments: