Thursday 16 April 2015

Why Is Paul Okoye Telling Us He Wrote Some Of P-Square's Hits. Is Dangote Trailer Approaching The Duo?



Paul Okoye Of P-Square is saying some stuff that may suggest all things are not beautiful and wonderful in Square Ville. We are not trying to insinuate anything but then this is worth seeing.

Paul Okoye posted a series of pictures crediting himself for a job well done on some of P-Square's hits. He spoke in a very funny way like he's speaking to an ingrate.

See all the pictures with the captions for yourself then what some fans have to say, and let us know what you think.


Bringing the behind the scenes of my best 40 songs of psquare and the brains behind the success of each song

Psquare ft Dave Scott ....this is a very good example of a good song, produced by me,written by me and performed by me...we already shot the video .....so watch out for it. #mybest40songsofp2
One song I regretted we never did the video is Forever.....a love song,a very good song....written by me, produced by me and performed by me...is a special song especially for the ladies


Psquares all time biggest wedding song..written by me ...produced by me and performed by me...a very good example of an ever-green song..years to years to come,this song will still be bumping and I know u all love it #mybest40songsofp2

E no easy by psquare....a wonderful song...produced by j.matinz ..written by me performed by psquare...,some say is a gospel music...but is a reality of what we do as psquare

The internationally acclaimed Do Me....was dreaming one night and I woke up singing this song...then j.matins was at our place .., called him,woke my twin brother up and told them I think I have a HIT ...and it was a dream come true😎


Personally ...presenty the highest view video on YouTube coming from Africa😎 guess who wrote and produced 😜 don't take is personal... MePersonally ...presenty the highest view video on YouTube coming from Africa😎 guess who wrote and produced 😜 don't take is personal... Me








No comments: