Wednesday 6 May 2015

Beetween A Twitter User and Ssiphouse: Meet The Guy That Will Not Respect Women Unless She's Married!



See how this guy believes a woman gets respect. Remember in the Yvonne Nelson post I said I was going to write about an undercover misogynist that doesn't think Gbemisola Saraki deserves respect because she's not married. Maybe Sen. Gbemi Saraki is even married, I don't know.  See his shocking tweets and my responses.....




He responded to a Gbemi Saraki's post about her 50th birthday, Saying "And she never marry" click here if you missed the post. I then responded that 'Does she have to be married to be respected', his answer is shocking, he said "She has to be married to be respected" At this point I felt like bringing him out of the computer and school him face to face.

I do not understand why women can't be independent, successful and be respected for all of their hard work. And outside that women are Queens, they should be seen and treated as one.



No comments: