Friday 29 May 2015

Disrespectful Comedian, Wale Gates, Apologies To Adams Oshiomole For His Disrespectful Comment.

Wale Gates on twitter made disrespectful comments about Adams Oshiomole's wedding to his much younger wife on their wedding day. A comment that sparked a lot of outrage on twitter. He was massively attacked for days. He he has now apologise in an Instgram Street post.

He also deleted his twitter account because he thinks he makes too much offensive jokes that anger people. If you ask me I will say he's the loser that people called him after his Oshiomole's comment. How will you delete an account like twitter if you are suppose to be a comedian that's getting booked, clearly he's not. His apology......
I recently deactivated my twitter account. Mainly because I realised I was making too many errors of judgement. As An edgy comic and an outspoken person I occasionally forget that people's threshold about what's funny is very different from mine. In hindsight the oshiomole marriage tweet from me should have been worded differently, so for this I REGRET THE TWEET.
While some people including friends gave an honest opinion about the tweet saying it was offensive, a lot more people crossed the line (just like me) from trolling me to "a dog raping your daughter" to a "taming the mad dog WALE GATES"]


articles, I must confess I underestimated Nigerians' ability to criticise or overreact. The tweet was deleted 2days after but some trolls werent going to let it go, they wanted 'blood'. Once again I REGRET THE TWEET, I feel it's best i deactivate my account as my 'punishment' for getting it wrong, although some would prefer I be locked up and shot in the head.

Anyway I'm sure many people would be happy they won't have to be subjected to my tweets and views again.... 😊😊😊 I don't mind not being liked, I hate to be misunderstood.... #bottomlineAccountshutdown
#UntilfurtherNotice 
#BetterLateThanNever

I'm sure some would see this as their victory, okay by me if it helps you sleep well at night.... God bless the New Administration of President Buhari.... New Beginning 
Happy Democracy Day Nigeria.