Thursday 28 May 2015

Mofe Duncan's Fiancée, Jessica Kakkad, Writes Him Lovely Birthday Message.


Mofe Duncan's fiancee, Jessica Kakkad, wrote sweet words and prayers to her King for his birthday. She's wishing him a wonderful birthday and more. Boy, the love is hench and Duncan was a tiny bit close to tears, according to his post on Instagram street. I understand all that emotional bit. But if it was me with all these sweet and  muchi muchi words, I will be going home to impregnate my girl if am not already home. No time!

Her Message....
Theres only so much i can say.. Words can not describe how i feel about you or what you mean to me BUT Since i met you my life has had a new meaning.. Never thought that i will be getting married.. Youve been there for me when i was battling my own demons, issuea, frustrations, problems, through all my insecurities and changes. We grow into better people next to each other as each day passes. You know My darkest secrets but youve never used it against me even when we argue. Your my medicine brother and father. If we'd never met, i think i would have known my life wasn't complete. And i

would have wandered the world in search of you, even if i didn't know who i was looking for. I cant wait to be Mrs Duncan.. But today i wanna celebrate you and appreciate you for who you are im so proud of what youve become and what your becoming.. You have A great heart and i am grateful that i am the one you chose to spend the restt of your life with!! ANYWAYS Happy Birthday my king i pray God continues to Bless you, guide you, enlarge your coast May you continue to make your the head of everything you do! May you never lack anything... I dont have a lot to give but i promise to love you now to the ends of the earth.. You have me and i gots you.. Please make today worth it.. No matter what make sure you have fun... Laugh as hard as possible smile like theres no tomorrow and please dont let anyone or anything bring you down!!!