Wednesday 6 May 2015

“Why Should I Donate Money To Africa”, “What Has Africa Done For Me”? - Floyd Mayweather:


Mayweather in an interview last year responded to people that questioned his willingness to give and why didn't he give to Africa. If 'I didn't get to boxing to make hundreds of millions of dollar to give it all away, he said.  and many more. Things like this is why he's getting heavy criticism and lawsuits. He needs to fix up. The people made you Floyd, and they can surely bring you down if they chose to do so.

Reasons why I called him an arrogant twat. He said quite a few disrespectful things about Philippines and Mexico too in the past. Anyway this is his response.
Then they’ll say ‘why was he giving this to that person, and giving this to that person when he should have been saving?’”I should be able to do whatever I want with my earnings, such as using it to provide for himself and his family. “I never got involved in the sport of boxing to say ‘I’m going to fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars and just give it all away.’ If I’m gonna mess money off in a bad way, I’m going to spend it on myself. I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family.
The video after the cut







No comments: