Thursday 4 June 2015

Toke Makinwa Is Grateful To God After Spotting Herself Multiple Times On Billboards

OAP Toke Makinwa is grateful to God after spotting herself on a billboard multiple times in a day, on her way to a meeting according to her. The excitement was too much that she was compelled to pull-up when she saw the second billboard. She recorded the billboard while she listen to worship song and sing along in the background.

The billboard is of an internet company that she's an ambassador off.

I can relate to Makinwa's feelings, sometimes you can't believe how far and how well you've done in life through him almighty God.




Driving myself to a meeting and I run into another billboard, Lord I'm grateful for your mercy..... I'm so grateful for your grace. I'm not worthy but your love, your love sees beyond everything. I literally stopped and took this video, thank you for taking me further than I could ever reach, thank you for open doors, who am I like Nathaniel Bassey sings. Your blood made a difference, but for that, I could not come to your presence, I could never sing your song. Your sacrifice is the reason I can lift up my head. Thank you Jesus for bringing me this far. Thank you for what is to come.