Wednesday 2 September 2015

Video: Man Saves His Family From House Fire Then GOES Back For His BBQ Rib.

This story is just too funny. This guy saved his family from house fire but then goes back to save his BBQ rib.

He told KMPH Fox 26
 "The only thing I think first is, 'make sure them ribs is right' and ran over and got my family, man.

"I got my kid [and wife] first, then I thought about my ribs, I didn't want to let the ribs burn, I take pride in what I do, man."



Mr Wright said that the fire broke out at 3am, but he was already awake cooking the ribs because he was hungry.

A woman and her six-year-old child were also trapped in the burning building but managed to scramble out of a window.

He added: "I didn't get any injuries except for all the smoke in my lungs, but I already had smoke in my lungs so I'm alright."



No comments: