Wednesday 11 November 2015

Dreams Do Come True. Seyi Shay Wanted To Be Pepsi Brand Ambassador, See What Happened

Wizkid started a trend online twitter few days ago  #ThingIlongthroatfor, is an hasgtag about one's wished. Soon the hashtag started to trend on twitter and few Nigerian celebs stated their wishes including Seyi Shay. She #ThingIlongthroatfor for many things one of which is being Pepsi Brand Ambassador. Gbam! She just got signed as a brand Ambassador for Pepsi. She made the announcement on instagram. Ssipgrats to her!
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Say hello to your latest @Pepsi_Naijaambassador!!!! #ThingsILongThroatForPraise be to God
Thank u everyone who has wished me well even from the start of my journey!!! I Know u all and I'm indebted to you.... some doors close but God is always there to open another in his own perfect time this is why I trust in him and in ALL things never forget to give thanks...My team is the best Team




No comments: