Wednesday 25 November 2015

Michelle Williams Of Destiny Child Ask A Fan Why She's Fat

A fan criticised the look of former girls group destiny member Michelle Williams, calling her skinty. Michelle went it on her, her response below. 

The fan's comment
"Wtf happen to her she got Skinty."
Michelle's response
"What happened to you, you have gotten soooooo FAT!!! Ma'am I'm not even gonna tell you that you could push back from a few plates because I'm a Christian and God is working on me to be a better person!!! You are certainly welcome to your opinion and observations but HONEY....make sure you look beauty pageant ready at ALL times before you come for ANYBODY!! Even on my worst day I'm still killing!! I believe in meeeeeee agaaaaaaaain!!! Now I'm sure you don'tlike that do you!!??? Make sure you use wisdom on what's necessary to put in people's comment sections!!"

No comments: