Tuesday 19 May 2015

Meet The British Lady That Doesn't Know Who David Cameron Is And Thinks Barack Obama Is A Terrorist.

One teen mother, Miss Devon Boon, from Stoke-on-trent, England. On the May 12 post, which has since been removed, Miss Boon wrote: 'Who's David Cameron and why do people keep posting about him?'.

Her facebook status was met with a lot of questioning and disbelieves. One person replied 'please tell me you're joking'

She had already had the conversation of who David Cameron was with her cousin who didn't know who he was too before she took to facebook to ask 'Who's David Cameron' because people were talking about him in her timeline.
'I had a conversation with my cousin about someone called David Cameron being all over Facebook and she didn't know who he was either, so I decided to post a status about it.
'I don't watch the news or read the newspapers so I'd never heard of him until people started talking about him last week. I thought he must be a celebrity or something.'
The surprises are not yet over LMAO


I don't watch the news or read the newspapers so I'd never heard of him until people started talking about him last week. I thought he must be a celebrity or something
 She also posted that Tony Blair and Osama Bin Ladin are the only Prime Minister she knows, and that Osama Bin Ladin has caught and killed Barack Obama the terrorist. loool




Source: DailyMail UK