Wednesday 18 November 2015

Samson Siasia Begs Kidnappers To Free His Mother

Former Super Eagles player and Nigeria U-23 coach is begging the kidnappers behind his mother abduction to release her. His mother Madam Ogere Siasia was kidnapped in Bayelsa by three men on motorbike. Madam Ogere is the primary carer of his dad who is visually impaired. 

Samson Siasia said..
“Right now I am confused, from the story I got, three men on motorbike stormed my parents’ house in my village Odoni in Bayelsa State, shot sporadically into the air before taking my old mother away on a bike.

“What do they expect from me? I don’t have money, I am right now on national duty, and need all the time to concentrate on this very important national task, so I beg them to please release my mother so that I can concentrate on this task of qualifying the U23 national team for the men’s football event of the Rio Olympics.”

No comments: